Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Chef Remi BBQ Grill Mats Review

I purchased these grill mats to use on my cast iron stove top grill. I love cooking with cast iron but I hate the clean up. My cast iron pans are pretty easy to clean but my cast iron grill is not so I am so happy that I found Chef Remi BBQ Grill Mats. This makes clean up a breeze. I tried these grill mats out first with a venison chop. These mats cooked the steak the same as if I was cooking on the cast iron grill alone. I was very surprised to see the grill marks. I also love using these on the outside grill. It still gives you that grill taste and you don't have to worry about any flare ups from the drippings of your food.

To learn more about this product, go to https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01H8D4YGM/






No comments:

Post a Comment