Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Keliwa 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake Baking Pan / Non - Stick / Dishwasher - Microwave Safe

These Keliwa 12 Cup Silicone Muffin & Cupcake are so easy to use and really easy to clean. I have only made a couple of things with this pan but you can use it for so many things. I first used it for making my berry muffins. They turned out excellent! I did spray the pan first even though it says that you do not need to but I have another mini silicone baking pan and they would always stick if I didn't use spray. I then made my mini egg muffins and again they turned out excellent! I did not use spray for this and they did not stick which I was very happy about because I would of used spray but I forgot. This pan leaves a golden edge to your food, without burning it. As far as cleaning the pan, I just rinsed it out and through it in the dishwasher.

To learn more about this Silicone Muffin pan go to:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NP8M67Y/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1



No comments:

Post a Comment