Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Womens Workout Shorts, TRIATHLON Active Yoga Boy Short Boxer Brief (3 pack) Review

I wasn't expecting much from these shorts because of the price but I am very happy with this purchase. I can't believe you get three pair! These shorts are very comfortable. These shorts are very stretchy so they will fit most body types. I do think that if the material is stretched too much, they might become more see through. They are a thin material. They also sit low on the waist, more like a hip hugger. These are going to be perfect for doing yoga at home and also wearing underneath my skirts. To learn more about this product go to https://www.amazon.com/Womens-Workout-Shorts-TRIATHLON-Active/dp/B01L0JVOQS/ref=cm_cr-mr-title?th=1&psc=1




No comments:

Post a Comment