Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Stanzino Cocktail Dress Review


I am not really a fancy dress person but needed something to wear for an upcoming wedding. I enjoy wearing sun dresses because they are usually very loose and comfortable, so I was very happy that this dress was extremely comfortable. I was not expecting this to fit so good and feel so nice. It actually is made of a stretchy material and fits my body perfectly. I ordered one size up. I would rather it be a little big than too tight and this time it worked out great and fit perfectly. I usually wear about a size 8 but ordered the large. The dress came down to mid calf but I am only 4"11.


To learn more about this dress, go to:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01KWFRHOY/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1&psc=1

No comments:

Post a Comment